miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

recycling our wardrobe ...


I remember few years ago how I cleaned and recycled my wardrobe !
The room transformed into somthing disastrous..and i gave so many clothes because they were small to me . So what we have to do if we recicle our wardrobe ?? Is so easy =)

You just have to have clothes with neural colours , a pair of jeans , a little black dress and a balzer !
An you can transform scarves into funny acessories while your having a grat time with your friends !

source :
http://www.demoda.es/comprar-y-reciclar-esta-temporada/

2 comentarios:

  1. This entry is very short! It had to be 200-300 words and it's 88!

    they were small ON me

    So what DO we have to do if we recYcle our wardrobe?

    Check your spelling: neutral, recycle, blazer...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are so write. I think that all of us should change and recycle the closet at least once a year. Every time I change cloth for summer or either for winter I do it. But I have to say that we should not only recycle cloth, but also, try to use all those “visage” that our friend don’t want or even our mom. We could mix them and have a perfect combination. I also want to say, and I didn’t saw it in the article, that we would have to give all the cloth we don’t want to poor people: I’m pretty sure that many of you do it. But I also know that many people just throw them to the bin. They are so many people that can use it, hat you will be amazed. So add this part and I will point you with a 10 ;)

    ResponderEliminar